MAR 5- SUCCESSFUL STAMPING OTTAWA 7 OUT OF 10 GOT APPROVED..

raaj786

ALL,

TODAY I GOT MY VISA AT OTTAWA ...... I HAVE SEEN A TOTAL OF 10 DESI PEOPLE AND OUT OF WHICH 7 GOT VISA ........

HERE IS THE VISA INTERVIEW - ****** ,,,,,, HE IS THE ONLY ONE TODAY E-V-C

V.O. --- WHO DO YOU WORK

( i WORK FOR XXX COMPANY BASED IN XXX LOCATION ... BUT WILL BE ONSITE AT CLIENT XXXX BASED IN XXX LOCATION)

V.O HOW LONG U BEEN WORKING

WORKING WITH EMP SINCE ---- WORKING WITH THE CLIENT SINCE------

V.O WHOZ UR CLIENT , EMPLOYER

XXXX CHKED CLIENT LETTER VERY CAREFULLY 2TIMES (KEPT MY PASSPORT TO LEFT HANDSIDE AND START TYPING , I KNOW AT THIS POINT OF TIME I GOT IT .. BUT HE JUST ASKED ME FEW MORE BUT HE DIDNT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I SAID)

V.O WHOZ UR VENDOR

XXX

V.O WHERE DO YOU LIVE

XXX

V.O LCA PLEASE

V.O WHERE IS THE CLIENT LOCATION

XXXXXXX

V.O HOW DO U LIKE UR PLACE XXXXXXXX

V.O congrats u got ur visa

LOT OF PEOPLE SCARED OF ******, HEZ JUST LOOKING FOR CONFIDENCE IN U AND VENDOR ,CLIENT AND EMP LETTERS..... HE APPROVED 7 OUT OF 10 TODAY... AND OTHER 2 I GUESS HAS NOT SUBMITTED RIGHT DOC AND MAY BE OTHER 1 HAS A MUSLIM COMMON NAME...

GOOD LUCK FOR ALL EMAIL ME IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.. J.RAAJ@LIVE.COM

HERE IS MY ROOM MATE INTERVIEW

HE GOT A VISA TOOO

HE IS E-C MODELL

Where do you work?

Whats your job title?

Who is your client?

Who is your preferred vendor? I said PTGI is direct client to my employer

What they do?

Whats your speciality?

Hi Raaj786,

Thanks for posting.I am planing to go ottawa.

I am FTE,UK masters degree.

First time stamping done in UK.

Indian.

I have muslim common name.

Is a problem Muslim common name got 221g any where it seems.

I am planing to india for stamping thinking about canada also.Can you advise

THanks

Hkmd09

hi hkmd, I am not sure what VO is looking for common Names.. but thats what I thouhgt might be the case... but even though they givea 221g for common name... i am sure they will give the visa wit little delay provided there are no alarms in ur past history that can make him change his decision ... unless otherwise i saw in some forums .. some people got visa in interview it self... and since ur a FTE i guess ur chances are very good..Good Luck,

HI Arvi,

They didnt ask me anything about my studies but some of frnds he asked them which school, which year , location and questions like that...

Hi All-

I know 5 of us who got 221 g yesterday- so be careful. I have a US masters and the VO did not ask about it either.

The most important thing is - your emplyer controls your work not your cleint. It's a tricky thing - and the VO will ask most of the questions around this. So if you report to you emplyer you should be good- does not mean you wont get a 221g though.

Archived