how to track Waybill number? (Ottawa)

dream16

how to find out when to pick-up visa

People are saying that in Ottawa, once you get your Visa Approved, you can pick it up next day from LOOMIS between 5:30 to 7 PM

Question 1:

Where on US Visa Service do we find out if out WAYBill Number is there and ready to pick up? Is it the main profile page itself ?

2. how can a person pick up his passport from LOOMIS WITHOUT THE WAYBILL NUMBER ?

You need to show some identification there: like license etc and it's all good, they give it to you.

Please ADVISE ASAP !

Thanks !

how to find out when to pick-up visa

People are saying that in Ottawa, once you get your Visa Approved, you can pick it up next day from LOOMIS between 5:30 to 7 PM

Question 1:

Where on US Visa Service do we find out if out WAYBill Number is there and ready to pick up? Is it the main profile page itself ?

2. how can a person pick up his passport from LOOMIS WITHOUT THE WAYBILL NUMBER ?

You need to show some identification there: like license etc and it's all good, they give it to you.

Please ADVISE ASAP !

Thanks !

I went for my H1B stamping on Jan 3rd 2012. I received an e-mail from DHL/Loomis on Jan 4th 2012 at around 6 PM EST, saying that my passport has been picked up from US Embassy however, it is in transit. On the following day i.e. Jan 5th 2012, I went to the DHL/Loomis pick up point (Sud be on your DS 160) at around 11:30 AM EST, showed my ID and picked up my passport.

Most people say they received an email. I did my interview in Vancouver and I didn't get an email. So, don't just wait for the email. If you look at the paper they gave you in the embassy (after your visa approval), there is a graphic on it which shows you where your waybill number will be shown on the website.

Alternatively, you can find your waybill number directly on the LOOMIS website by tracking for your package using your reference ID. Note that you have to specifically choose the option to track by reference ID.

Archived