dont want to file for EAD and AP -

vendy9999

/hi

am in the process of filing my i -485.. got a question..i have my stamping until end of next year..

so, am thinking not to file for EAD and AP at this point of time..for myself and my wife..my wife has no plans to work..

willl it have any problems with getting my GC...with not filing my AP and EAD along with my i-485

later n date.if i want to apply for EAD and AP, can i file it on my own...please advise.. is it true that, filing EAD and AP has no fees?

thanks for the response.

what do you mean by no fee if filng now.

i saw after searchng in google, that there is a 180$ USCIS filing fee for EAD and $170 filing fee for AP.

are you saying, there is no fee if filed together with i485...

my lawyer is filing me i485 now..but since he is charging $250 each for AP and EAD, i preferrred to do it on my own....because even i was told that there is no fee for filing EAD and AP..

also, if i want to do it on my own...do i need to wait for i485 reciept to file it?

please clarify

thanks for the response.

what do you mean by no fee if filng now.

i saw after searchng in google, that there is a 180$ USCIS filing fee for EAD and $170 filing fee for AP.

are you saying, there is no fee if filed together with i485...

my lawyer is filing me i485 now..but since he is charging $250 each for AP and EAD, i preferrred to do it on my own....because even i was told that there is no fee for filing EAD and AP..

also, if i want to do it on my own...do i need to wait for i485 reciept to file it?

please clarify

You dont need 485 receipt to file 765 and 131

Archived