H1 Stamp : Do employer need to apply for new LCA for new client?

samvaidy

in ottawa H1 stamping, one person has been given 229g , and they asked his employer to give LCA details about new client (new client hasnt applied for amended H1)

I am planning to go for stamping very soon. Please guide! if anyone knows about it.

he is on EVC, was with different client when H1b was applied and now with different.

Thanks!

in ottawa H1 stamping, one person has been given 229g , and they asked his employer to give LCA details about new client (new client hasnt applied for amended H1)

I am planning to go for stamping very soon. Please guide! if anyone knows about it.

he is on EVC, was with different client when H1b was applied and now with different.

Thanks!

He should have done his amendment before going for visa stamping.

When you change your client/ location you have to file for a new LCA and h1b amendment.

• 2 months later...

What I heard is LCA amendment is not required when your new work location is with in the 50miles radius of your previous.

And H1 B amendment is not required when your new work location comes under same USCIS service center as your previous work location( excluding California service center). But nowadays VO's in India are pretty strict. Extension stamping in Canada is the best option on Earth so far.Need to confirm with a good lawyer.

Archived