H1B stamp in canada - NO US Degree

cooltoo8190

Just do a general search in the forums.

Below is a post for my second stamping experience. For my second stamping I had a Master's degree. During my first stamping, I had received a Master's degree but because my company filed a petition for my H1B b4 I graduated (they made me the employment offer whilst I was still in school), they had to file the petition using my Bachelor's degree from outside the US. But in general I had about the same experience with both my first and second stamping.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I dont have MS degree in US.I got stamping in ottawa on feb21.If you have stamping in india for fist time(H1).Then for renuwal you can go canada.

Hi Thanks for the post .. Can I know what model do you work( EVC, EC, or full time)

I am in the same situation and work on EVC model. I do have all the documents

Please reply as my situation is very urgent

Hi,

I dont have MS degree in US.I got stamping in ottawa on feb21.If you have stamping in india for fist time(H1).Then for renuwal you can go canada.

White123- "what if it's your first stamping? My wife has been on H1- moved from H4 to H1. She is now on her 2nd H1 with a different employer. She has never got her H1 stamped. Can she still go to Canada for stamping? I have heard if you have US master or US expereince you can still go to Canada...Is that right?

Hi,

Hi Thanks for the post .. Can I know what model do you work( EVC, EC, or full time)

I am in the same situation and work on EVC model. I do have all the documents

Please reply as my situation is very urgent

• 3 months later...

I am planning to go to either mumbai or canada for stamping this november . I already have 2 stamps from mumbai. The last stamp expired in 2009 and have not left the country after that.

I recently got a extension of 3 years based on approved I-140 and then changed employers.

Any sugestions on whether mumbai or canada is a better choice? I have a MS in EE .

Archived