Need Help in H1 Stamping Matter

shahnavazvarsi

Hello Guys,

I went to US in 2008 completed my study from US and than I got my H1 approved in Dec'2011

My wife was seek she is in uk on Tier-1 visa i also have same dependent visa, And she was seek in Nov'2011 so I didn't waited for the approval reply from USCIS and came to UK and than I heard from my employer that my petition got approved on 5th of Dec'11

Than I went to London embassy for stamping and they gave me 221(g), And now I am having situation where my employer doesn't want to support me he said even if I will provide you those asked documents they will reject your visa, And according to my research at murthy forum these are very common documents not complicated.

And I am stuck at these stage now don't know what to do..??? Pls advice me

I have 1 more year F1(Student Visa) Left

I spoke to some people they said if you will apply with the same H1 approved with different employer you can do that

Or else I was thinking to go back on student visa for Phd and than process these year h1 again.

Please please advice guys, I'd be really thankful to your views. You can also email me if you dont want to post on these wall ----shanu4it@gmail.com

• 2 months later...

Archived