221g muslim

Muhammedh

H1b story

1. Got green 221g aug 2nd week 2011 chennai emp ven client

2. Submitted response sep week 2011

3. Got blue 221g oct 3rd week 2nd request asking to notarize few docs submitted (lazy employer didn’t do initially)

4. Withdrew petition@Consulate from emp ven client

5. Reappeared for the another interview with direct employer (top employer in the world) during oct 3rd week

6. Got pink slip (they are wasting papers, isn’t it!!!) after the same vo stating that everything is good and give your passport (can’t hate me more because of the religion I belong to!!! as well the weightage of the employer-employer says you idiot give em the visa asap)

7. Sent to Another Indian lady VO for additional admin processing, she gave the actual Pink 221g (so don’t think Indians there can help you)

After 5.5 weeks, VISA GOT APPROVED, STAMPED, LIVING PEACEFULLY IN THE USA THAN IN INDIA NOW.

fyi: 1st h1b took 15 months to get stamped.

make your decision based on the story here.

Thanks for posting brother,I am going to Vancouver on april 16th for H1b stamping.

Working as FTE,holding Masters degree from UK.Can you advise for H1b stamping for FTE for Muslim Common name.I have Muslim common name Mohammad.Which embassy is good for my case in canada?Please send me email , Hkmd09@live.com or habeebbw at gmail.com

H1b story

1. Got green 221g aug 2nd week 2011 chennai emp ven client

2. Submitted response sep week 2011

3. Got blue 221g oct 3rd week 2nd request asking to notarize few docs submitted (lazy employer didn’t do initially)

4. Withdrew petition@Consulate from emp ven client

5. Reappeared for the another interview with direct employer (top employer in the world) during oct 3rd week

6. Got pink slip (they are wasting papers, isn’t it!!!) after the same vo stating that everything is good and give your passport (can’t hate me more because of the religion I belong to!!! as well the weightage of the employer-employer says you idiot give em the visa asap)

7. Sent to Another Indian lady VO for additional admin processing, she gave the actual Pink 221g (so don’t think Indians there can help you)

After 5.5 weeks, VISA GOT APPROVED, STAMPED, LIVING PEACEFULLY IN THE USA THAN IN INDIA NOW.

fyi: 1st h1b took 15 months to get stamped.

make your decision based on the story here.

when you attend visa interviw ? when did got visa?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived