EC Model: New Emp/New Client: Stamping Issue@Ottawa

dream16

Hi Guys,

Just like everyone else, i am also trying to fight this forever on-going headache out.

I moved from EVC to EC (A MONTH AGO) & now going to Canada next month 1st week @Ottawa.

What are the POSSIBLE RISKS & Questions that i may face apart from the one's below and please answer these questions that i have.

1. Why did you change your last employer ? Ans: Because of better opportunities, benefits & more money at the new employer (Any other answer for this--------->>> ???

2. How do you report to your Employer ? Bridge calls twice a week indicating the work status, work requests

Any other answer ?????????????

3. Who gives you the laptop/software etc to work at client site? Employer or client ?

4. How long will you work for this client ? Your client letter says only 1 year but YOUR H1b is for longer duration----------->>> What will you do once this ends and why should we give you a stamp ?

5. Another big problem is that client is in WEST COAST and OTTAWA is in EAST COAST: so even if they email, the client will NOT be able to reply the same minute or within the same hour of their email: how best to handle this ? Does anyone know if US Consulate emails just before the PERSON's interview or after the interview if they suspect something and need to verify ?

For example: person's interview at 8:30 EST, then will Embassy email at that time or later during the day to client ?

6. WHAT QUESTIONS ARE EMAILED TO CLIENT ? ==> Whose the employer? What's his work duration? Any more questions please.............!!

Please PROVIDE YOUR ANSWERS asap.

Thanks guys, thanks :)

Hello Dream 16,

Since you are EC model possible answers for the below questions

1. Why did you change your last employer ?

Ans: Because of better opportunities, benefits & more money at the new employer (Any other answer for this--------->>> ???

It would be better saying u were recommended by your own employer bringing the employee and employer relation ship into picture.

saying my employer and vendor has better relation and I have good relationship with them some like that...

How do you report to your Employer ? Bridge calls twice a week indicating the work status, work requests

Any other answer(Is you work not assigned by the Manager of your company ??)

3. Who gives you the laptop/software etc to work at client site? Employer or client ?

Client will give you the laptop and software.

one more question you might face is is Client using any of your company softwares ??

which is no...

4. How long will you work for this client ? Your client letter says only 1 year but YOUR H1b is for longer duration----------->>> What will you do once this ends and why should we give you a stamp ?

Since you are EC model means ur working full time for a company .You can say we have many clients and in-house projects going on.

embassy will email or call the client if they have any concerns regarding ur employment so it would be after the interview later in the day.

They would send a form with Questions like

whom does he report,what are his job responsibilities,how long is the project kind off questions.

Hello Dream 16,

Ans: Because of better opportunities, benefits & more money at the new employer (Any other answer for this--------->>> ???

It would be better saying u were recommended by your own employer bringing the employee and employer relation ship into picture.

saying my employer and vendor has better relation and I have good relationship with them some like that...

--------->>> CANNOT REALLY SAY THIS, as i QUIT My OLD CLIENT, slapped X-employer + vendor and moved to a brand NEW CLIENT and NEW EMployer.

How do you report to your Employer ? Bridge calls twice a week indicating the work status, work requests

NO, Sadly JUst like a DESI Employer, this AMERICAN staffing firm (my emp) also has nothing to do with assigning me anything, everything in reality is ASSIGNED by CLIENT Manager. The "smart answer" then for this question is................?

one more question you might face is is Client using any of your company softwares ??

which is no...

Since you are EC model means ur working full time for a company .You can say we have many clients and in-house projects going on.

embassy will email or call the client if they have any concerns regarding ur employment so it would be after the interview later in the day.

whom does he report,what are his job responsibilities,how long is the project kind off questions.

SO THE main here is that answers must match----> mine with the employer.

Hello Dream 16,

which is no...

@yuvi2012 : Hi ..I have one questions on you answer on belwo post ..

Who gives you the laptop/software etc to work at client site? Employer or client ?

1) Client will give you the laptop and software.

one more question you might face is is Client using any of your company softwares ??\

which is no...

when you said above ..is it not legal ( as said in E-E memorandum ) that employer provide laptop and software to consultnt ? how did you get to above answer i.e client providing laptop/software (did u ask any lawyer )?

Thanks

Archived