New H1B Regular Process Vermont Center *** October Only ****

srinichn

@ srinichn

How do you know that approval of sep 29th petition has happened ?

Are you saying entire month September petitions happened ?

Or September 29th petitions only happened? If yes, why did you say - "lets track the Oct Petitions only" ?

Because mine was petitioned at VSC on Spetember 30, and until today its in "Initial Review" status.

Please let me know. Thx.

@Nitya,

I said sep 29th petition has been processed which I came to know abt this from this below topic,

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/31431-h1b-extension-regular-processing-september-vermont/page__st__40

I said "Lets track the oct petition only" becoz sept 29th petition has happened so that they will start with processing october petition, so still we are trying to track the october petition :-)) .

Actually they process the petition very randomly and as per the above post from vk4246, the petition dated on oct 12 has been given RFE.

So not sure how this processing of petitions happens.. hope for the best :-)))

Rearden and srinichn Congrats....

Just wondering, how do USCIS process the applications....is it randomly picking up the forms or as per the employer? As the applications with oct end date are being processed whereas, few sept ones are also still in the initial review stage....

@Juj, No idea on process. But it should not be a random pick, other wise it would be hard to set goals and get estimation of completion to USCIS. I guess less complex the petition papers faster the decision.

Hi,

The approval of sep 29th petition has happened, so lets track the Oct Petitions only.

Filing Date : Oct 21th 2011

Receipt Date : Oct 24nd 2011

Filing Type : Regular H1B

Filed At : Vermont Service Center

@Srinichn, Thanks for bringing this new thread with clear title and explicit to October 2011, It makes easier to find October's 2011.

@Juj, No idea on process. But it should not be a random pick, other wise it would be hard to set goals and get estimation of completion to USCIS. I guess less complex the petition papers faster the decision.

@Juj- Thanks, i also thought the approval process is random,considering some Aug/Sep petition are still in initial review.. But What Rearden told totally makes sense, with so many petitions to process and time lines to achieve, there is no way doing it randomly will help.. so it all depends on the complexity of every petition with some luck.. :-)

Good luck to u and everyone else who are waiting..

Filing Date : Oct 13, 2011

Receipt Date : Oct 14, 2011

Filing Type : Regular H1B

Filed At : Vermont Service Center

I received RFE on Feb 27, 2012....

But have not yet got any communication from the employer, so no idea about what is the notice about.

In any case, what is the average time for RFE to get cleared?

Thanks in advance

I received RFE on Feb 27, 2012....

But have not yet got any communication from the employer, so no idea about what is the notice about.

In any case, what is the average time for RFE to get cleared?

Thanks in advance

Was wondering if anyone could respond....Thanks

Archived