Got Reaffirmation; Waiting for PIMS update; Need advice...

DontWorryBeHappy

• 4 months later...

Hi DontWorryBeHappy,

Is there anyway to speed up the return process? I interviewed on Oct 15,2012, and my passport was sent back on Dec 23,2012 along with a letter stating that the consulate sent my petition back for reconsideration. But until now USCIS still claim that they didn't get anything yet. I think my files are sitting in someone's mailbox and no one is touching it!!! (BTW: i am applying for a new O1 visa )

• 2 weeks later...

@DontWorryBeHappy, Once the petition is returned, are we able to obtain a diplomatic pouch number? It's been more than 1 month and USCIS still claim that they didn't recieve it yet.

BTW: my returned petition is an O1 petition, I cannot apply for H1B since I haven't got my waiver for my J1 yet

• 2 months later...

@DontWorryBeHappy

my returned case reached USCIS on Feb 25, however, there is no update after 2 months. My lawyer called USCIS and was told that the case has been assigned for review. Please anyone can suggest that how long it still need? Thanks.

BTW:it's strange that neither me or my petitioner got any notice every since the case had been returned. I found my case was back to the US through USCIS website. WHat's going on there?

Archived