H1b Visa Stamping in Chennai - Need Help

h1bvisa2012

Hi,

I am from F1 to H1b and going for an visa interview in Chennai, India.

I am currently working with IT Consulting Company.

My Employer --> Vendor --> Primary Vendor --> Client.

Problem is with my Primary Vendor and Client.They are not providing me any letters or documents regarding my employment.

Only Vendor is giving an letter for Visa Stamping.

Any suggestions will be very very helpful. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Swetha

Hi,

I am from F1 to H1b and going for an visa interview in Chennai, India.

I am currently working with IT Consulting Company.

My Employer --> Vendor --> Primary Vendor --> Client.

Problem is with my Primary Vendor and Client.They are not providing me any letters or documents regarding my employment.

Only Vendor is giving an letter for Visa Stamping.

Any suggestions will be very very helpful. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Swetha

Hi Swetha,

I am not an expert to advise you, however, based on the information I gathered about H1B, visa stamping questions, and the reasons for 221G/visa rejectsions, I would suggest you not to go for visa stamping with this EVVC model that too with no letters from vendor and client. I am not sure what your situation is but it would be good, if you can change the client with EC or EVC model and get some kind of letter from the client manager and go for stamping (may have to postpone the stamping for 3 or more months). Getting a client letter is not that easy also and there is no guantee that you will get the client letter, if you chnage the client, however, there may be a chance (you never know) or at least you might end up with EVC model rathen than EVVC. This is just my opnion based on my knowldge aboout H1B visa stamping. Decide what suits you better based on your situation....

Thanks

h1bxplorer

Archived