Green Card Help

Recommended Posts

Hi All,

I'm going to apply for my Green card on marriage based,

My wife is US citizen & I'm on H1B. Do I have to apply for the I-756 for EAD and I-131 for the advance parole.

If I have to apply for the I-756 & I-131 Do I have to pay the separate fee for these or not?

I heard some where I can apply these together with my I-130,I-485, from with the only fee for all is 1490$

Can anyone clarify this about the fees....its only $1490 or Do I have to pay extra for I-756 & I-131.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.