White Paper (probably 221g) at Montreal Canada. Any Help?

lukky

Hi,

I work in EVC model. I went for my first H1B stamping from F1 on 6th Feb. Interview went on, me trying to prove that my employer supervises my work at client location. Then finally they gave back my passport back and held my I797, I129, client letter, Vendor letter, payslips and etc.

Finally me a white paper which says "Authorization to re-Apply for a Non-Immigrant Visa" selecting the option "Because of Administrative processing under section 221(g) of the immigration and Nationality Act(INA), we are unable to issue you a visa at this time".

I don't know whats my situation here. Is my H1B stamping in process or Rejected? IF this is in process how much time they gonna take? Did this happen to anyone? Can anyone throw some light on this.

Thanks,

Dynamox

• 2 years later...

I am also in same situation

Visa Interview Date : March 11th , 2014 at US Consulate Montreal

Visa Status on today : Administrative Processing

Latest email from Consulate on March 14, 2014 : We have received  PIMS information , and we will advise you once VISA is issued.

I was fiven a white paper which says "Authorization to re-Apply for a Non-Immigrant Visa" selecting the option "Because of Administrative processing under section 221(g) of the immigration and Nationality Act(INA), we are unable to issue you a visa at this time".

VO took my passport  and all docs like I797, LCA..etc

Dynamox

Did you hear anything from consulate? Please update your results.

• 3 months later...

Latest email from Consulate on March 14, 2014 : We have received  PIMS information , and we will advise you once VISA is issued.

I was fiven a white paper which says "Authorization to re-Apply for a Non-Immigrant Visa" selecting the option "Because of Administrative processing under section 221(g) of the immigration and Nationality Act(INA), we are unable to issue you a visa at this time".

Dynamox

Hey guys,

what was the final outcome and what was the timeline. Please update.

Dynamox

Raghu,

Will appreciate any help, a you know it is a painful wait.  You can email me as well.

Visa Interview Date : July 11th , 2014 at US Consulate Montreal

VO took my passport and CV. I am a Faculty at Land Grant Public University in US.

Raghu,

Can you post your experience please?

Archived