H1B RFE - submit original degree and transcripts - urgent pls

garpra

Hi All,

I applied for H1B transfer recently and i got following RFE.

College/university/Transcripts:submit an original of the beneficiary's degree and college/university transcripts.Include all the cases taken towards degree .The transcripts must be signed and dated by the person in charge of the records.Additionally,both sides of the sealed flap on the outside of the college or university's envelope must be signed and dated by the person incharge of the records.Include the phone number and address for the office of the person in charge.

If anyone went through this RFE,please suggest how can i go about it.

My attorney says,i have to request degree and transcripts again from college and have to submit as mentioned above (not the ones i already have ).Is it the only way ? can i submit the original degree and marklists i have right now ?

2 ) Is it advisable to join new company while the RFE is still going on.In case if it gets denied,will my current H1B be still valid ? can i work with my current employer again ?

3 ) What is the process in India to get the original degree and transcripts as mentioned.If anyone went through this process for JNTU Hyderabad college,please let me know.

Please help me out as it is going to be tricky for my current situation.

you can contact me on pramm4u@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards

Pramod Garre

Anybody please..

If it is only University Transcripts, you will get approved visa once you submit your original transcripts, I am not sure about the specific process of your university but, I am from Andhra University, I got my color xerox of my degree and marlkists and went to Registarar office and paid the required fee for my Graduation and PG. they will verify and attest your copies and put them in the cover provided by and then seal them and stamp it outside. you can take help of someone who is India to help you get this done soon. I could get all these things done in 10 days and got my approval in another 10 days (Premium Processing)

All the best

Hi nvijay

Thank you very much for your response.

i still have following question.

"

I got my color xerox of my degree and marlkists and went to Registarar office and paid the required fee for my Graduation and PG. they will verify and attest your copies and put them in the cover provided by and then seal them and stamp it outside."

1 ) Did they put the same xerox copies inside or did they issue new transcripts and degree and put it in cover ?

2 ) Did they put in plain envelope or did they put in university envelope ? (like university emblem on it ..that sort of envelope ?)

I would like to contact you if you dont mind.can you please contact me at pramm4u@gmail.com pls..its really urgent in my case,your help is really appreciated.Please contact me

Thanks

Pramod

Can you p

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived