h1b Stamp: EC modeL: Reasons for 221g & Rejections/Delays?

dream16

Guys, [ this is specifically for EMPLOYER-CLIENT model]

It's time that we all should share our previous/past and ongoing experiences in this crazy economy when we all have to go through this pain of stamping.

What are the top 2 reasons or what are the basic reasons of getting rejected in an Employer- CLient model?

Assumption is that everybody takes: Employer letter, DOS 160, I-797, paystubs, tax docs, I-129 petition documents.

I have seen/heard situations where people got stamp in EC model even w/o a client letter? True? You know any such guys?

Please drop in your valuable suggestions/answers here.

Thanks

My visa was recently rejected and my petition was send to USCIS for possible revocation. The reason is not yet known. My employer will contact the USCIS for information.

My background - I work for American Consulting company ( employees - 50) in EC model. I am currently working on a project and have two projects lined up. But, I think my case was not strong enough to prove employee- employer relationship.

I work from home office (CA), client is in another state and my manager is in NJ.

My visa was recently rejected and my petition was send to USCIS for possible revocation. The reason is not yet known. My employer will contact the USCIS for information.

My background - I work for American Consulting company ( employees - 50) in EC model. I am currently working on a project and have two projects lined up. But, I think my case was not strong enough to prove employee- employer relationship.

I work from home office (CA), client is in another state and my manager is in NJ.

OMG dude, this is scary, whats your email, need to talk to u ASAP ! i think i can help u

Archived