Does H1 Transfer require Visa Stamping


Recommended Posts

As long as you carry the ORIGINAL approved I-797 for company Y with you during your re-entry you should be fine.

There is no rule that you have to get the new stamp for company Y. you may if you want.

However sometimes the officer at POE might casually ask, why did you not get the new visa for company Y stamped?

Hope that helps!

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.