Any success stories EVC in India consulates

givemevisa

Guys/Gals,

I want to know if its a blanket rule that all EVC model H1's are getting 221g at consulates in India. If we do have all the client letters, tax documents, contracts, paystubs, ammended peition to the present client are anyone getting H1 stamped at first attempt w/o 221g. I am planning to get married in India this June and will have to do a stamping before coming back to US. Priority date is also approaching on the GC part. Really confused. What have been your experiences?

What i hear from people who got 221g is the VO's are asked to double check every EVC credibility. If PIMS all set, they check with your vendor or client to make sure that you work for them meeting all terms. One of the question being asked in whether you work on client laptop? and will you be installing any additional softwares on client laptops if asked by your vendor or employer? you will know how detail they are getting into. They record all ur answer and get answers from client for comparision too.

Some companies in EVC model who has contract agreement with clients follows the above and others don't. Most of the big companies have this model in place so they are cleared as because these information are comunicated to the consulates by their lawyers with proof. They are being audited by USCIS officer at the client locations. So they are cleared at the consulates.

Small consulting companies do not adher to all the rules since they outsource resources on demand for a short period.

Canada is an option for those who did their studies in US. I read it in the requirements section that you should either studied in US or most of your experience shouldve been here. But for sure the VO will check with the client or vendor before issuing visa. which is better than India.

Overall, right now US consulates are acting as filters by not allowing genuine candidates. This is for sure because of the economy to get better. But the reality is there is no native supply to meet the demand.

So what they think as good for them could turn against them when the demand becomes higher. some may choose unqualified and some will raise flag. those who stuck in this jinx have to wait.. donno how long though..

What i hear from people who got 221g is the VO's are asked to double check every EVC credibility. If PIMS all set, they check with your vendor or client to make sure that you work for them meeting all terms. One of the question being asked in whether you work on client laptop? and will you be installing any additional softwares on client laptops if asked by your vendor or employer? you will know how detail they are getting into. They record all ur answer and get answers from client for comparision too.

Some companies in EVC model who has contract agreement with clients follows the above and others don't. Most of the big companies have this model in place so they are cleared as because these information are comunicated to the consulates by their lawyers with proof. They are being audited by USCIS officer at the client locations. So they are cleared at the consulates.

Small consulting companies do not adher to all the rules since they outsource resources on demand for a short period.

Canada is an option for those who did their studies in US. I read it in the requirements section that you should either studied in US or most of your experience shouldve been here. But for sure the VO will check with the client or vendor before issuing visa. which is better than India.

Overall, right now US consulates are acting as filters by not allowing genuine candidates. This is for sure because of the economy to get better. But the reality is there is no native supply to meet the demand.

So what they think as good for them could turn against them when the demand becomes higher. some may choose unqualified and some will raise flag. those who stuck in this jinx have to wait.. donno how long though..

If we get the PIMS verified before hand. And have end client letter, and client willing to even talk to VO if necessary, do you guys think it is easy to get visa.

Also is there no success at all?? I don't see anyone writing there success stories or is that only guys with problem are around ...

better go canada dont ruin ur future by coming india..

Do not travel unless you have to + do not follow the above suggestion here is why

1. In Canada as well they have started issuing 221 g for EVC models, So dont be under the impression that everthing in canada is bright and sunny

2. It sets wrong precedent... they are going to figure out that ppl are taking shortcuts for stamping and all and they will get strict in canada as well sooner or later, then ppl will suggest go to Europe for stamping....

simple advise, do not travel unless you have to

Excellent answer, sums up things nicely. i agree with you = name matters a lot. Small desi firms are themselves lost in their own shady world and hence multiple audits, so in their case, an employee will have a higher chance of getting stuck compared to a big american staffing firm who atleast won't do shady stuff.

Archived