Issue with address in G-325A Form in 485 submission process

Hello Friends,

I got my priority date in Feb-01-2012 for employment based green card.

I have some confusion regarding the Form G-325 A (Biographic Information) in I -485 filling process. In G-325A form, I have to mention last five years address in US.

I have some question regarding the same. I just want to know what is the purpose of the last five years of address in USA?

Actually before I joined to my current employer I worked on H1 with other company “XYZ” only 2 months (March-Apr-2008) in Meadow field ct, Fairfax, VA. I got a paystub with same address for 2 months but after the year end (Dec-2008) i got w2 with different address “Park Circle, Herndon VA 20171” which is my employer friend address.

Please let me know at what address I have to mention in G-325A, should I mention “Fairfax,VA” address which I actually lived OR should I mention “Herndon,VA” address” which is my employer mention in my W2 form. I have to give this w2 form along with G-325A form.

Will USCIS check all my address history last five years in US?

If I put “Herndon,VA” address in G-325A so it would be match with my w2 address but actually I was not living there.

If I put ”Farfax,VA” address in G-325A so it is different from my w2 form address. Will it create any problem in 485 approvals?

Please help me out in this situation.

Thanks you in Advance

Regards,

Priyanka

The bio information is used for a backgroupnd check. To contact local FBI to see whethere you were involved in something - that kind of stuff.

You need to put addresses where you physically lived. W2s are not really needed for I-485, either. Especially, from 5 years back.

Archived