Filing GC Again with new company, but PD is current

h1-gc

Hi All,

4 Years Ago, My previous company has initiated green card EB2-I. PERM & I-140 Approved already. but 2 months ago, this company laid off me. Now, I have completed 6 years h1b visa. My Priority Data is current now (JAN 2009).

On Last month, I have joined in other company and filed h1 transfer with existing I-140 approval - h1 approved within 3 days with premium process. Also, New company has initiated green card process, but it's a long way to go... Hope it may take another 6-8 months to complete PERM. PWD, Posting & PERM filing...

____ My biggest worry is Priority data retrogression ____

After completing my PERM, Priority date should be current to escalate concurrent filing of I-140 & I-485. Also, Priority Date Retrogression is the main news in all Visa Bulletin.

Hope, USCIS might have issued Green Card for till Year 2007, and started accepting I-485 for Year 2008 & 2009.

Can you please calculate the PD Retrogression? Hope there is no much applications on Year 2008 & 2009 due to the recession.

Thanks in Advance

It is not likely that the dates will retrogress in March 2012, however, retrogression is expected in spring and summer of 2012. There is no way to know to which dates the PDs will retrogress.

If you have specific questions in regard to your case, I recommend that you contact a knowledgeable immigration attorney in regard to your case.

The Murthy Law Firm has a very well-regarded Greencard Department with extensive experience who would be able to provide you with excellent assistance. Please feel free to call our office to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived