Syphilis Positive

Hi,

I am in really bad situation and tested positive for syphilis. This is very embarassing situation as well as shocking. The form I-693 has check box which says no A or B condition exists and also Class A condition and Class B condition.

I have started treatment which takes about two weeks, I am wondering if after the treatment whether the USCIS doctor will mention no A or B condition exists.

I am really worried because it may lead to inadmissibility and consequently rejection in green card.

Please help I am going thru sleepless nights and worst phase of my life.

My green card is employment based if anyone who had this experience or knowledge please respond.

Thanks,

Om Sai Ram

State lab results showed negative syphilis as well so I am relived. Civil surgeon signed off the I-693 with No A or B condition exists remark.

Thanks all for the support this shows that you can be tested false positive so don't loose hope. I had several sleepless nights and countless useless thoughts but I am relived now.

I am so glad that you finally got to know that its negative. I only can understand when i went through similar pain (but not as much as you) when my skin test was positive for TB. Though the X-Rays showed negative(this happens with most of the folks and i came to know only after my ordeal). I appreciate you for hanging in there and going in for second opinion. Congratulations.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived