Status Issue


Recommended Posts


My husband's employer filed my L2-X on 3/1/2011 along with his L1-X.

There were two RFE's and both were responded, the last one respnded on

12/3/2011. USCIS updated the status to Response Review on 12/6/2011.

In the mean time, a seperate consultant file my H1 and I have receipt

number for it.

Since, 240 days is approaching and we did not hear anything on result

of L1-X, my husband's employer had asked him to return to India.


Can I continue to stay until I get to hear about the decision on my H1?

I would really appreciate your response.


Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.