Feb2012 Visa Bulletin Predictions

vinforgc

One of the reasons to jump EB2 dates during the last 4 months was either due to fewer applications (some are moved back to their home countries) or duplicates (principal/spouse filed both ways). Now the PDs are reached relatively recent (1 Jan 2009) which means, candidates are fresh and active in their jobs. So, if Dec/Jan received fair amount of applications, I would estimate a slight move, may be couple of weeks or month. Don't be disappointed if less or no movement at all, its a possibility. Good luck every one......

One of the reasons to jump EB2 dates during the last 4 months was either due to fewer applications (some are moved back to their home countries) or duplicates (principal/spouse filed both ways). Now the PDs are reached relatively recent (1 Jan 2009) which means, candidates are fresh and active in their jobs. So, if Dec/Jan received fair amount of applications, I would estimate a slight move, may be couple of weeks or month. Don't be disappointed if less or no movement at all, its a possibility. Good luck every one......

i guess it will be minimum 6mths jump or maybe even a 12 mths jump

I too did a bit of digging from 2011 PERM database DOL has posted, according to it, in FY 2011,

Total PERM decisions: 73207

Certified: 18714

Certified-Expired: 41149 (huge)

Withdrawn: 2960

Denied:10834

The expired cases looks a large number, looks like lot of people left in btw. Not sure if people with expired cases can file I140 or not?

any comments?

We are getting nearer to the Visa Bulletion Date for Feb2012. Any Predictions?

EB2 will move to Jun 2009. As you have asked it is just a prediction based on movement in the prior months. I wrote an algorithm taking different situation into account which was very close in the Jan visa bulletin and prior months as well. Based on that i would say it will be very close to Jun 2009.

Good luck.

To murthyuser123,

Certified-Expired status by error. I filed on time (just 20 days before expiry of the PERM) and my 140 was approved after 8 months in 2010. There might be few actually expired with out filing the 140. It won't be that huge for sure.

I know couple of my friends on the same boat got 140 approved and Labour shows Certified Expired in the site posted this info. Hope this is helpful to calculate the predictions.

I too did a bit of digging from 2011 PERM database DOL has posted, according to it, in FY 2011,

Total PERM decisions: 73207

Certified: 18714

Certified-Expired: 41149 (huge)

Withdrawn: 2960

Denied:10834

The expired cases looks a large number, looks like lot of people left in btw. Not sure if people with expired cases can file I140 or not?

any comments?

Where did you find this kind of information? Could you please share the information. I am not asking link as it will not work in this forum, so, could you please explain in brief from how did you find on DOL?

Archived