H1 B Transfer


Recommended Posts

Generally, an individual is eligible for a three year extension of H-1B status when he has an I-140 approved and when an immigrant visa number is not available. Generally the three year extension is possible with an employer other than the GC sponsoring employer. Please consult with an immigration attorney with regards to specific questions regarding your case and available options.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.