H1B Transfer After the Case is Sent Back

adiludm@gmail.com

Hi All

My case is as follows. I attended H1B stamping in March 2011 in Chennai and got 221 g and was asked to submit documents and after submitting documents I got a letter stating that my case is sent back to USCIS.

I got a new employer and he applied for my H1B and I went to consulate again in OCTOBER 2011 . It was an E-V-C model so the case was sent back to USCIS again.

The consular said that you may come back when you have a direct client. Now there is this third company who wants to hire me full time.

My question is Can i transfer my prev H1 to the third company or Can my new company apply for H1. Will I be eligible for new H1 at this time.

Thanks in advance

Hi All

My case is as follows. I attended H1B stamping in March 2011 in Chennai and got 221 g and was asked to submit documents and after submitting documents I got a letter stating that my case is sent back to USCIS.

I got a new employer and he applied for my H1B and I went to consulate again in OCTOBER 2011 . It was an E-V-C model so the case was sent back to USCIS again.

The consular said that you may come back when you have a direct client. Now there is this third company who wants to hire me full time.

My question is Can i transfer my prev H1 to the third company or Can my new company apply for H1. Will I be eligible for new H1 at this time.

Thanks in advance

@Adil ... When consular said to come with direct client ..it mean that he is referring to EC model ?

Thanks

THANKS @ADIL ...FOR ME also VO asked to change my employer .. i went before with EVC planning to go for EC now..

@h1bmo1 and Adil, I have applied for a new petition after 221g at Chennai..waiting for approval..Can u guys please share ur contact details, u can get my id from my profile

Thanks

@Adil - Can you please tell me what all Questions they have asked in the interview for EVC Model as I am going for stamping in chennai consulate on Jan 9th.

Any help is greatly is appreciated.

Thanks!

The questions were like

who provides u the laptop? ( it should be u r employer)

where do u sit ?

how do u communicate with your employer?

what product does your employer produce?

does that help your client

Archived