I140 question

l12h1info

Hi Friends,

I applied for i140 in EB3 category in July thru my employer. It is 19th dec, 2011 and I did not receive the approval yet.

I am getting worried about it. I have four year degree and about 5 years of experience before joining my current employer. But my job requirements say that only 4 years is needed so the attorney filed in EB3.

I am worried because, 3 years ago I moved from L1 to H1.

I was working on L1 and applied for H1. I worked for my L1 employer for three months ever after H1 getting approved in COS. I got H1 approved in dec but started to work on H1 from March and later moved to a $25 billion US company. This the company which is processing my GC.

My experience letters from L1 company are till March of 2010. And later on my experience letters are from H1 company.

So experts, do you think that working on L1 company for 3 months will be an issue for my I140?

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone!

I applied i 140 in July 2011 but it is still showing initial review even after about 7 months. I am thinking of making it premium processing by paying the fee for it. But when we filled the forms it was showing that i need to attached the receipt notice of i 140 (that is i 797). But due to some reason my employer do not have that reciept notice, it was missed in the mail. Can i apply for premium processing without its receipt and by just writing the receipt no of i 140?

Archived