Post Decision activity for approved H1B transfer

djpmadhab

Hi All,

I have got the following notification from USCIS for H1B transfer ( PP).

On December 16, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER.

However on USCIS site showing the status as -- "Post decision activity". What does it mean ?

Does any one face similar issue ?

Regards,

DJP

Hi All,

I have got the following notification from USCIS for H1B transfer ( PP).

On December 16, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER.

However on USCIS site showing the status as -- "Post decision activity". What does it mean ?

Does any one face similar issue ?

Regards,

DJP

Its clear men why are you asking all thins kind of questions? here everybody discuss IMP things please dont ask like this questions.

anyway congrates

• 1 year later...

Same thing happened to me too...

Hello -

Today I have received Auto email from USCIS stating below:

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On March 11, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Could you please advise me if my case is approved or not? Is there any other action I need to take since my case directly went from initial review to Post decision Activity?

Thanks for your advise.

Same thing happened to me too...

On March 11, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Could you please advise me if my case is approved or not? Is there any other action I need to take since my case directly went from initial review to Post decision Activity?

That clearly states that it is APPROVED.

Archived