Successfull Visa Stamping Vancouver - Dec 14th 2011

Vancouver00235

Hi All,

First I need to thank Murthy Forum helped me alot people posting their exp. it really helped ...Vancouver is good place to get stamped .

My Interview Expierence :

Visa Interview Date : Dec 14 9:30am

H1b Extension : EVC Model

I reached consulate around 8:20 am it was so cold better you can go with jacket ,one lady will check the DS 160 appointment letter,I 797 and Passport than u need to wait in the line atleast 45 mins thanyou will moved to security check ,after that Counter 1 they will give you the token number,once the token number displays go to 20th floor.

Once u reach 20th floor you will be directly going to Counter 3 where you will be Ten Printed .

Waiting for Token number to be called with in 2 or 3 mins Counter 4 Officer called me ...!

Interview Questions: (Counter 4)

How long you have been on H1b ?

XXXX yrs

Did your filed your GC ?

No

which client you work for in US ?

XXXX Client name

what is position at client place ?

XXXX Engineer .

than she said your visa is approved you will recieve passport in 3 bussiness days .....!

All the best for all scheduled appointments in vancouver ....!

Hi Vancouver00235,

Thanks for sharing your experience....its really helps alot..

did you come across any first time stamping candidates there....how are things going over all for EVC type people in vancouver...

I have my interview scheduled near future and its my first time stamping from f1 to h1 in EVC modelll...please do let us know ny general info that we should be aware of....any suggestions..

Thanks in advance

Archived