H1B i797 and Joining


Recommended Posts

I am currently on L1B from Company A and awaiting H1B from Company B, this is December 2011 and for some current commitments i want to delay joining with Company B. Can i delay Joining?Is there a date on i797 which forces me to join company B on a given date and if not joined has issues? 15 days?If company A want to transfer H1 from Company B and i have not joined them yet and have i797 what are options? how much time it takes?

Note :-I will be getting my h1 approval in couple of weeks.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.