Driving license renewal while h1b extension is in process


Recommended Posts

Yes. You can get DL extended for 240 days from the expiry of I-94.

In NJ, many DMV knows this rule, but still some DMV don't know the rule.

I renewed my licence last week based on H-1 extension. If possible go to Kilmer Road, Edison DMV. Or Lodi DMV.

Bring your Original notice of extension I-797, passport and 6 point ID.

You will get it for 240 days for sure.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.