Experience letter for GC process

RFE55

iam working in US based comapny from Dec2008 to till date, now my company want to start the GC process for that they are asking for Experience letters from the previous employers . I have worked in 4 companies before joining current company. i was able to get experience letters from 3 companies which i have worked on and 4 th company is denying to issue the letter . this was during 2004-2005 afetr i left the company it was acquired by another firm and 2 years later it was acquired by another company

to understand easily company A ---> company B and Company B ------> Company C. Now it is Company C. when i contacted the Comapny C for experience letter the company C is denying the experience letter .

Currently i have the experience and relieving letter from Company A but not in the format required for the GC process.

i dont know how to proceed further as lawyers asking for experience letter in the required format.

It is advisable to speak directly with an experienced U.S. immigration attorney to discuss the specifics of your situation and options available to you. Generally however, often in lieu of an experience letter from a former employer, colleague and self affidavits accompanied by other evidence of the former employment will be acceptable in the green card process. If you have additional questions please speak directly with a qualified U.S. immigration attorney. The Murthy Law Firm has a very well-regarded Green Card Department with extensive experience who would be able to provide you with excellent assistance. Please feel free to call our office to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys.

iam working in US based comapny from Dec2008 to till date, now my company want to start the GC process for that they are asking for Experience letters from the previous employers . I have worked in 4 companies before joining current company. i was able to get experience letters from 3 companies which i have worked on and 4 th company is denying to issue the letter . this was during 2004-2005 afetr i left the company it was acquired by another firm and 2 years later it was acquired by another company

to understand easily company A ---> company B and Company B ------> Company C. Now it is Company C. when i contacted the Comapny C for experience letter the company C is denying the experience letter .

Currently i have the experience and relieving letter from Company A but not in the format required for the GC process.

i dont know how to proceed further as lawyers asking for experience letter in the required format.

Colleague's affidavit is risky and not always accepted by USCIS as a proof of experience. Better prepare a letter on ur company head(company that is vanished) and sign it as if your colleague(who worked in that companY) has did it. Not an attorney's advice though. Many of my friends did the way and got approved I 140.

Archived