All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
l1toh1us

chennai 221g blue - status tracking

I went for interview on oct 18th and was issued a 221g blue for admin processing. when i call up VFS helpdesk they say i cant track my case online. i have to wait for the email/SMS from the consulate.

I was given a case number and i see that batch number before me are getting ISSUED in chennai consulate. They might be of different case or even different color form. Does this movement of batch number mean that i will get an email/SMS when i see my batch number getting ISSUED?

Please advice..

In reality - it happened with me - you get a mail from VFS first and then you get the ISSUED status online.

And yes, there were many cases who were before mine who had got their visa. You just have to wait and hope for the best.

When you check the case status report, i see batch numbers before me getting ISSUES.

As i said, it could for different reason or of different color 221g. Only positive i am taking is i see batch numbers getting ISSUED everyday.

where can you check the batch numbers? I am not sure where to see the case status report? Can you please share the link?

Thanks,

go to vfs chennai website and go to 'After Your interview' and select ' Administrative Processing' There you will find the case status report updated every week day.