221G Pink Chennai Tracker

ashiktmz

Nothing today too....my patience is breaking these days...I have no idea what those people are doing with our cases..i see more and more issued cases for 2013 than 2012...

I also heard this...one of my friend's friend who got 221g after waiting for 1 month he did not wantde to stay idle so he applied flew to saudi and started doing job there, after couple of months he got a mail saying send ppt, when he sent his ppt they again gave him new 221g stating they need further admin processing as he travelled gulf...whats wrong with these guys...now we cant even step out and wait for this BS processing to complete.....

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing today too....my patience is breaking these days...I have no idea what those people are doing with our cases..i see more and more issued cases for 2013 than 2012...

I also heard this...one of my friend's friend who got 221g after waiting for 1 month he did not wantde to stay idle so he applied flew to saudi and started doing job there, after couple of months he got a mail saying send ppt, when he sent his ppt they again gave him new 221g stating they need further admin processing as he travelled gulf...whats wrong with these guys...now we cant even step out and wait for this BS processing to complete.....

I hear you. For last few weeks I have been noticing the same thing. There are hardly any new cases being cleared in the pdf file. I can see that in July 2012 archived file, cases for 2011 were very few that were pending for more than a year but this year it is a different story. I am not too optimistic about this now.

Could see status update for below case ids today.Might be updated to issued tomorrow. 2012348 656 0001 2012348 704 0001 2012348 553 0003 2012347 709 0001

You are right....the below 2 are now issued

2012348 656 0001

2012348 704 0001

Is one of this urs? I believe we spoke last time about ur h4 -h1 visa issue....u appeard for interview last dec 2011 for h4 and 2012 de for h1. do u think reappearing for the interview speed up ur prcocess of getting visa?

You are right....the below 2 are now issued

2012348 656 0001

2012348 704 0001

Is one of this urs? I believe we spoke last time about ur h4 -h1 visa issue....u appeard for interview last dec 2011 for h4 and 2012 de for h1. do u think reappearing for the interview speed up ur prcocess of getting visa?

No updates for me yet.I appeared for H1 first then H4,but was asked to track H1.So still waiting.

Congrats @Got221g.

For me no update yet,below is the response from chennaiAdmin,which is the standard one.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for contacting us, however your case is still pending under administrative process. Please continue to look at http://chennai.usconsulate.gov/221g-administrative-processing.html for updated status information. Please be assured this is the most up to date information regarding your case. Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks

Chennai, Admin

Consulate General of the United States of America

Chennai - 600 006

Getting vexed up guys...I dont think I will hear anythng for another 6 months or so...1yr 2weeks complete I dont see a sign,

Have you talked about Writ of Mandamus with your attorney? Let me know if you are considering that.....Mine is pending for 10 months. I just wrote a letter to senator but I am sure that will not have any impact....

Have you talked about Writ of Mandamus with your attorney? Let me know if you are considering that.....Mine is pending for 10 months. I just wrote a letter to senator but I am sure that will not have any impact....

Yes I did speak to my attorney and she was said she never heard someone filing mandamus for H1B she read some article for GC process, she said you are mandamus is a law suit you are filing against USCIS, i think she was afraid... :-) ...... Let me know if we can hire a attorney together ...

Yes I did speak to my attorney and she was said she never heard someone filing mandamus for H1B she read some article for GC process, she said you are mandamus is a law suit you are filing against USCIS, i think she was afraid... :-) ...... Let me know if we can hire a attorney together ...

I am planning to wait till around a year mark and then I will think of filing Writ of Mandamus. I am praying that I get it by that time...

I am planning to wait till around a year mark and then I will think of filing Writ of Mandamus. I am praying that I get it by that time...

I spoke to an attorney yesterday regarding mandamus, he said we cant filr mandamus on department of state. So our options for mandamus is also gone :-)

I have created a group where we all can share our Chennai Pink Slip experience please join this group,

Search and Join the group " 221(g) Pink Slip Chennai Tracker " . Social Media is playing very crucial role these days not sure if any higher authority watch these posts and our pains

Archived