221G Pink Chennai Tracker

ashiktmz

Hello Everyone, Does 221g cases are getting cleared based on the PA date sequence? say 221gscapegoat PA date was Jan 27.He got his visa stamped in Dec..If so then the next turn wud be for nahid as his PA date was in feb.

What i have observed is, a window of 3 months is crucial, I have seen some common muslim names, 221(g) pink slip appeared after me getting visa if they have not crossed 3 months window.

We can commnet about whether its a sequence for 221(g) clearance, if me or someone else gets their VISA stamped next.

Until then Dua and remember GOD is the best planner

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys,

Let me tell you one thing. Don't try to be statistical here. It doesn't matter when was your PA or something. Its all based on your luck. When the almighty decides to give you the visa, it looks like everything is falling in place. Well, one thing what we can do from our side is try to keep pressure on the consulate guys, one way or the other. And the strongest would be from your company's side. A month before my visa was issued, my company's attorney contacted the consulate and presented to them that the company really needs me and the delay from the consulate to issue me a visa is really hurting them and they are not able to find a replacement for me. Although the consulate's reply was again generic, they also said that " we would try to reach a conclusion ASAP", which was definitely a strong statement.

Getting visa after such a long time was a dream come true. and that too without losing my job. One more thing is that never give up hope on almighty. He is there to help you and he knows the perfect time, when. All the best for you guys and I will pray and hope that you guys get your visas soon.

I actually wanted to post my whole experience in this forum, but due to lack of time, I wasn't able to. I will post it later when I have time Inshallah.

Guys,

Checked my NIV case status in https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx website.This website is up after so long time..It is displaying as

'Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days'

Really hard to digest.

Guys,

Checked my NIV case status in https://ceac.state.g...ker/Status.aspx website.This website is up after so long time..It is displaying as

'Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days'

Really hard to digest.

I was hoping that may be the new website might provide more information with respect to delay but unfortunately it does not. Its still the same.

Guys, Checked my NIV case status in https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx website.This website is up after so long time..It is displaying as 'Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days' Really hard to digest.

Same here, except it shows application date recieved 23rd feb and status updated on 24 aug....

Crazy...all my future plans are stopped for this processing...I dont understand one thing I was never been asked for any docs after my interview or there was no querry, so what i understood is there might be a red flag on my name as I have a coomon muslim name...which I understand but, I did my MS from US they could have done my admin processing then itself, they might have checked at that time why everything now, and that to be its taking so long...Atleast tell us where is our processing at it will give us some hope....

Same here, except it shows application date recieved 23rd feb and status updated on 24 aug....

Crazy...all my future plans are stopped for this processing...I dont understand one thing I was never been asked for any docs after my interview or there was no querry, so what i understood is there might be a red flag on my name as I have a coomon muslim name...which I understand but, I did my MS from US they could have done my admin processing then itself, they might have checked at that time why everything now, and that to be its taking so long...Atleast tell us where is our processing at it will give us some hope....

Really Pathetic for all of us.

Guys did anyone got good news here...i am still waiting and counting days today i have completed 10months and 10 days...Its amalgamation of feeling with frustation, angry, sadness,helpless.....

Praying to God to give me Patience.....

No yaar.Be Patience.Insha Allah things will be alright soon

Guys did anyone got good news here...i am still waiting and counting days today i have completed 10months and 10 days...Its amalgamation of feeling with frustation, angry, sadness,helpless.....

Praying to God to give me Patience.....

Have patience. Do you see any change in the last updated date. Mine is july date. Does that mean that the file has not been touched since then ?

221G pink slip ,still waiting

interview date : Dec 21,2012 and got small pink slip

Counter 31: Asked about simblings,previous employers,height and mentioned 4-8 weeks for approval

Passport taken and returned all other documents

EC model ,5 yrs in US L1B to H1(first H1 stamping )

221 (g) pink slip.. still waiting

Interview date :19-Oct-2012

Consulate : Chennai

Case status : pending processing

Has anyone who has been waiting been granted his visa lately. I am still waiting after 3 months. I am very worried because my poor wife is alone in the US while I am stuck here because this delay. My company attroney contacted consulate but they are singing the same tone..

Also does any body tried to get help from congress men to help your case out ?? Just checkingwhat the odds are

Bro @221gRecepient,

only 5 days left for my 11 months completion what can i say...my interview date was 23rd feb and last updated date was 24th Aug form then nothing I get to hear from embassy people, they kept my ppt and said they will update me in 8-12 weeks.

Sometime I feel like its waste of even checking the updates just leave it and expect a surprise when u will receive ur passport, honestly guys more u check it more u get frustrate so just leave it on its own, u will not get any reply from consulate except the standard one saying case is in admin process keep checking the status...

So just chill and enjoyyyy ur time....

Hi All,

I am about to complete 8 months soon. No updates from the consulate. there is a recent update on CEAC website but the status remains the same. Frustrating. Honestly not having much hope after this much time.

Bro @221gRecepient,

only 5 days left for my 11 months completion what can i say...my interview date was 23rd feb and last updated date was 24th Aug form then nothing I get to hear from embassy people, they kept my ppt and said they will update me in 8-12 weeks.

Sometime I feel like its waste of even checking the updates just leave it and expect a surprise when u will receive ur passport, honestly guys more u check it more u get frustrate so just leave it on its own, u will not get any reply from consulate except the standard one saying case is in admin process keep checking the status...

So just chill and enjoyyyy ur time....

Is this your first stamping/221g?

Archived