Nov 2011 PERM Tracker

ravi26usa

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since all of you are tracking your PERM cases using iCERT case numbers, I am hoping that you will be able to answer my query. My friend's employer is telling him that they have filed for his labor, but they are not providing him with the iCERT tracking number. Does the iCERT tracking number for the GC labor application give the date of application?

Since all of you are tracking your PERM cases using iCERT case numbers, I am hoping that you will be able to answer my query. My friend's employer is telling him that they have filed for his labor, but they are not providing him with the iCERT tracking number. Does the iCERT tracking number for the GC labor application give the date of application?

Yes, the PERM case number does indicate the date of application(the date when labor application was entered electronically).

Thanks again Murthyuser123!

Just wondering if my employer can track the status of my friend's application status with his tracking number?!? How are you guys tracking your cases online? Does your employer provide you with a log-in to iCERT portal?

If your company has filed your friends labor then they can track his status. I am not provided icert login by my employer. so we are using ******** to see current approval trends and do guess game.

Archived