H4- H1B Issue

hepatology

Hi All,

I was on H4. Then I got a job and my employer filed and got approval for my H1B. After about 1 month I left that job, but 2-3 days prior to leaving the job I applied for the change of status to H4 on the basis of my spouse who is working on a valid H1B. Now my H4 COS is still pending with the USCIS and I found another potential employer who is ready to file another H1B petition for me. Kindly tell me if we can go ahead with my H1B filing when my H4 COS is still pending.

Please help

Thanks

Hi All,

I was on H4. Then I got a job and my employer filed and got approval for my H1B. After about 1 month I left that job, but 2-3 days prior to leaving the job I applied for the change of status to H4 on the basis of my spouse who is working on a valid H1B. Now my H4 COS is still pending with the USCIS and I found another potential employer who is ready to file another H1B petition for me. Kindly tell me if we can go ahead with my H1B filing when my H4 COS is still pending.

Please help

Thanks

In first case, Why are you messing up and wasting time of USCIS with your greed? H1B s are for specialized skills and not for people like you doing temporary status changes and learning software courses to find jobs. I advice stay away from H1 and be on H4.

In first case, Why are you messing up and wasting time of USCIS with your greed? H1B s are for specialized skills and not for people like you doing temporary status changes and learning software courses to find jobs. I advice stay away from H1 and be on H4.

HI INDNewYork,

Please don’t get frustrated and try to concentrate on your situation. By the way FYI I am sufficiently well qualified (& I am sure more than you) and have enough specialized skills, that my H1B comes under no cap so please stay cool and take it easy

Archived