Can I file my i485?


Recommended Posts

Hi All,

I need your help on a confusion in my case. Here are the details:

1. My father is US Citizen and applied for My Green Card on F3 (Married Son of US Citizen) with PD April 2003.

2. I am working in US on a valid H1-B visa.

Just wanted to know if there is a way I can file my AOS now and get my EAD or I have to wait for the date to be current for my case. As of Nov 2011 bulletin it is Sep 2001.



Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.