H1b stamping in Canada JoeF need your help here

itsmeraj001

Hi All,

Currently am working in EVC Model with a client under Fortune 15 Companies from past 2 1/2 years...

1) Joined EmployerA in October 2008 in OPT

2) H1B Applied from EmployerA in June 1st 2009 got it approved for 1 year On July15th which starts from October1st 2009

3) On June 15th 2009 i.e., after applying H1B from employerA i have moved to EmployerB and started working for other Client

4) Applied for H1 Transfer from EmployerB in September Got rejected on October 8th due to some Document Issues(at this point i was not on OPT Officially i was on H1 with EmployerA)

5) Applied an other H1 Transfer from EmployerB on October 23rd now with Proper Documentation and got it approved for for three years with EVC with ClientA. And still working with same client(So i don't need any H1B Ammendment)

6) Masters: Computer Science(Working in same field of my education background)

7) Never been on bench

8) My employer is very small company with 25 employees ( Will this be any issue for stamping?)

9) Vendor was just involved here just for the sake payments. I can mention this on client letter (XXX is being engaged with us from June 2009 from YYY Employer and will be paid amount$/Hr through ZZZ Vendor) Will this make any difference. I am not sure if we call this as EVC Model or EC Model.

10) My client is ready to support me. He can give me strongest client letter i want...i am just not aware of how to template the letter so that it looks stronger enough?

Can some one please help me in detail how can i get best letter from Client/Vendor????

Questions:

1) I am not sure in what status i was on from October 1st 2009 - Oct 27th 2009? Will this be any problem for Stamping?? Can some one please enlighten me on this

2) Since i can mention my employer on the Client Letter... will this be treated as EC Model (or) since we have a Middle Layer which is just meant for Payment purpose it is treated as EVC Model?

3) In what ever in above questions case how should my client and/or vendor look like? What documents will be needed?

All Experts and Friends please please suggest me or tell me about pros and cons of my case.. I would really appreciate if some one can help me in understanding my case better so that i will be well prepared.

Hmm, this "middle vendor is just for payment purposes" doesn't make much sense. Each middle layer takes some cut on the payments. Why would your employer not contract directly with the client?

There is never a middle layer just for payment purposes. That wouldn't make any economic sense.

You would have to explain the role of the middle vendor much much better.

Hmm, this "middle vendor is just for payment purposes" doesn't make much sense. Each middle layer takes some cut on the payments. Why would your employer not contract directly with the client?

There is never a middle layer just for payment purposes. That wouldn't make any economic sense.

Hi JoeF,

Yes what you said make sense to me, But in my case what i said is true. My client is a very big telecom Company in US....

My Client and team is not IT Group they are actually a User Group whom am working for....My client has some kind of dealing with my vendor(Who is not really a staffing vendor) on yearly basis on Buying some electrical equipment...These vendors actually supply some Power equipment to my client.....So they have yearly Budget which will be in Millions for every year...since my employer is not a prime vendor for my client they cannot pay my employer directly...so what my Client Manager did was he said me that he pays some X amount to me per Hr..that x amount of money they cannot directly pay to my Employer...SO he said he will pay that x amount of money to my middle vendor and vendor will pay the same x amount of money to my employer.....i know this is a different case since... My Client is not really a IT Manager...he is a Area Manager/User....So i work for a Users Group...and my Vendor is not a Staffing vendor..he is who actually supplies some Power related Equipments like very big generators batteries and stuff like that to my client...

This is whole story...i dont really know how should i really look at my case..i am not sure if this is a EVC or EC...

Hi Joef,

Please suggest me how should i represent my client and vendor for stamping purpose...and please give me brief suggestion....what care should i take....how should i produce the client letter so that i can convince CO..

Hi Joef,

Please suggest me how should i represent my client and vendor for stamping purpose...and please give me brief suggestion....what care should i take....how should i produce the client letter so that i can convince CO..

I am sorry, I am not a VO, I don't know how you can present things.

I am just telling you how somebody with normal common sense would likely react.

If even I can see that "a middle vendor just for payment purposes" doesn't make sense, you can be pretty sure that a VO would also find that very strange.

Now, if some middle manager has found a "creative" way around some restrictions in his company, that may all be nice for you, but unless he gives you this stuff in writing (and exposes himself to get fired for violating company rules), there is not much you can do about it.

Archived