I-140 approved and moving to different location under same company


Recommended Posts

The Labor Certification and I-140 are geographic specific. If your position is moving to a location that is not within the same Metropolitan Statistical Area, your employer will most likely have to apply for a new Labor Certification on your behalf.

It would be wise for you and your employer to consult with a competent immigration attorney to discuss what impact such a change in employment could mean for your nonimmigrant status and green card case.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.