Urgent Help Needed - Green Card Through Spouse!!

Recommended Posts

Hi All,

I am planning to file for my Green Card through Spouse who will get her "Certification of Naturalization" in couple of weeks.

I am already in US on H1B visa and working.

Appreciate if you could let me know what all documents I need to file for my Green Card processing. I understand my Spouse need to file "I-130, Petition for Alien Relative" and I need to file I-485.

I am confused in other forms whether I need to file them or not, like:

1. G-325A, Biographic Information

2. I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record

3. I-864, Affidavit of Support

My other question is: Can I include all the forms in one packet and exactly to which facility I need to send the packet?

Thanks guys for your help as always.


Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.