L2 - EAD - RFE Review step

hfddba

Hi All,

I applied for L2-EAD renewal. I applied on 25-Aug-2011 and USCIS received the application on 26-Aug-2011 and for the receipt on 28-Aug-2011. Then, we got an RFE for photos ( background to Dark) on 15-Sep-2011 and asking to resend the photos. We send it and USCIS revived on 22-Sep-2011 and changed the online status from RFE to RFE review. Ill date no response after that.

Please any of you share your experience how long it will take the case to get approved. We tried to expedite it twice and got denied.

My current expired on 26-Sep-2011.

Please help whether is there any thing i can do to get the approval process expedited.

Please advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Generally, I would expect a 2-3 months response time for an EAD RFE after your Response is filed. You may hear back from the USCIS sooner, but be prepared for a 2-3 month wait.

I recommend that you contact a knowledgeable immigration attorney in regard to your case to answer questions specific to your case and situation.

The Murthy Law Firm has a very well-regarded Greencard Department with extensive experience who would be able to provide you with excellent assistance. Please feel free to call our office to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys.

• 4 months later...

Archived