221G GREEN CHENNAI - SEPTEMBER / OCT TRACKER

vijaisekar

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Kanzer no updates on both my cases

Dude, I say as long as it is under admin processing and not "sent back" to the USCIS for re-eval its fine. I mean what happens if the visa expires itself, that too after such a long wait. Then its all over.

These folks are willing to give amnesty to illegals but not have any flexibility or leniency for us.

• 1 month later...

All

I am very happy to update that I have been issued visa today finally at Hyderabad consulate for my reaffirmed petetion that I attended on Dec 2011 which was sent to uscis then.My cas was reaffirmed Feb ,hyd consulate asked me to visit any day,later I was told that i need to contact the prev consulate i attended wth the same before,later then I was told i needded to book for visa appointment by fllling the DS 160 schedule 2 appointments at OFC.Finally came today the day of interview where i was asked about the client i m working with ,letter from client.The vo carefully checked each content of letter and then issued me visa with finger prints taken.Now its time to wait for passport.Hoping for it soon to travel be able to travel back in a month.

All this time i have been working with same client just same as i am working there.I had a great support from my client at all times of this hardship.I owe a lot and very thank ful to them.

Also during this time i did tried to transfer to middle vendor ,tried with differnt full time oportunity which landed in 221g,but finally this works out.

Thanks everone who helped me with the info in this forum.It was really helpful

I dont have words to say my happy feelings ,but learnt a lesson that hardwork and patience is the key to success!.

• 2 weeks later...

All

I am very happy to update that I have been issued visa today finally at Hyderabad consulate for my reaffirmed petetion that I attended on Dec 2011 which was sent to uscis then.My cas was reaffirmed Feb ,hyd consulate asked me to visit any day,later I was told that i need to contact the prev consulate i attended wth the same before,later then I was told i needded to book for visa appointment by fllling the DS 160 schedule 2 appointments at OFC.Finally came today the day of interview where i was asked about the client i m working with ,letter from client.The vo carefully checked each content of letter and then issued me visa with finger prints taken.Now its time to wait for passport.Hoping for it soon to travel be able to travel back in a month.

All this time i have been working with same client just same as i am working there.I had a great support from my client at all times of this hardship.I owe a lot and very thank ful to them.

Also during this time i did tried to transfer to middle vendor ,tried with differnt full time oportunity which landed in 221g,but finally this works out.

Thanks everone who helped me with the info in this forum.It was really helpful

I dont have words to say my happy feelings ,but learnt a lesson that hardwork and patience is the key to success!.

Many Many Congratulations Visablue. I am genuinely glad that at least some of us have a happy ending to this horrific ride.

I am not sure if I should even hope the same for my self since after my case being sent back to the USCIS, my visa itself expired. So there is nothing left to do in that regard for me.

But still....not all of us have to have that result.

Congrats again bro. :-)

Archived