I-140 applied in Aug 2010, EB2 Texas

LegalUser

Originally posted by testvisauser:

TSC is probably facing heavy case volume and so they shifted cases to NSC. A pretty good number of cases have been transferred there who applied in the Aug 2010 time frame according to ********.

Maybe an attorney can shed some light on if the processing time frame will be again 4 months from the date of transfer to the NSC.

Count me in .. my case Aug 2010 EB2 filing got transferred from TSC to NSC on 02/03/2011 .

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now my case got transferred to a USCIS office.

The I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

140 Receipt date: Aug 4th, 2010.

The I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office.

One of my colleague received I 140 receipt 2 weeks after mine. But he got 140 approval sometime in Dec, 2010. Same attorney and same location...Even attorney not sure about the discrepancy.

Originally posted by rani1876:

If an application gets transferred to another office because of say - overload, Does it mean that the new office follows its Processing time?

Or does it speed up to capture the process time as per receipt date.

Pls advice

It speeds up the processing time. At least that is what is indicated on my I797C notice.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived