H1 B stamping denied

special1

Hello,

I got my H1B approval in January 2010. I am working as E-V-C. In march i finished my project with client A.Meanwhile i got another project with Client B. I was suppose to travel India in April 1st week for my wedding so Client B asked me to join once i am back on April 24th. This was my 1st visit after my h1 b approval so i went for stamping interview in Delhi consulate on April 20th and they put me under 221g with green slip.After 2 months i received a letter stating they denied my visa and sent back to uscis for review.

Can anyone tell me what are the options that i can look for. I really need to go back.

Hi,

I came for my Visa Interview in Nov 2010 and i was issued a Blank Green 221g and no documents asked.

My case was Suspended at New Delhi Embassy and sent to USCIS in Jan 2011.

Since then i waited for a month and then started finding a new Employer and after 6 months in July my case was Re-Affirmed and the USCIS asked me to contact the Visa Processing Facility which i did and The VFS people from New Delhi advised me to attend another Visa Interview just like how i did earlier.

So i am not sure what you want to do, but just thought i should share my experience..

Good Luck

Even I was waiting for about 4 months since submitting all the needed docs for 221(g) blue form I got earlier. But received a letter on 24th Aug (letter dated 14th June) from Chennai Consulate saying your Visa was refused under Section 221(g) and the reason being your Petitioner.

@pontevecchio

I'm planning to apply one more time through a new petitioner (my another vendor). Does anyone know about any complications because of the H1B petition rejected once?

Please advise.

Archived