I140 revoked, 485 pending

dinosaur

Hi

My i140 has been revoked ; I left my employers a year ago and has been working on full time with other employers. I am waiting to receive my decision mailer. Not sure what will be in that. Will i be required to prove my employment? What are my travel options to india after i send the ac21?

Thanks

If one's I-485 application has been pending over 180 days, one's I-140 petition is approved, and one has obtained new employment in a same or similar occupational classification, then one should proactively notify the USCIS that one has ported pursuant to AC21. Without notification of one's porting based on AC21, the USCIS has stated in a policy memorandum that they will issue a Notice of Intent to Deny (NOID) the I-485 when the I-140 is revoked.

Originally posted by Murthy Law Firm Attorney 19:

If one's I-485 application has been pending over 180 days, one's I-140 petition is approved, and one has obtained new employment in a same or similar occupational classification, then one should proactively notify the USCIS that one has ported pursuant to AC21. Without notification of one's porting based on AC21, the USCIS has stated in a policy memorandum that they will issue a Notice of Intent to Deny (NOID) the I-485 when the I-140 is revoked.

I called up my GC sponsoring employers and they have agreed to let me know the contents of the letter from USCIS. I got an infopass appointment and the officer said the document had been mailed to my GC sponsoring employer. When i called up USCIS 1-800# i got the information that the 485 is showing pending. But the person was not able to say if the AC21 letter i sent earlier had reached USCIS because the person does not have access to the file and only have limited information. I got my AP extended last year after i sent in my AC21. I am not sure of my travel options. I changed job recently and i am planning to notify DHS again of my job change with a new employment letter. The 1-800# person told me i would need to send a written letter to Texas/Nebraska (as is the case) to ask if the earlier AC21 letter has been received and my file updated. My opinion is that , it is updated and hence there had been no NOID Or RFE till now upon I140 revocation.

What are my travel options?

Archived