GC while outside US

Recommended Posts


I am currently working for Company A in US. I am in the 4 year of H1B.

Company A is likely to post me to UK for another 3-4 Years.

If i leave to UK it will be 4 months from now

MY question is

1. Can Company A file for my GC while i am in UK.

2. How does the process go by.

3. Will i able to re enter US if the assignment gets over earlier to 3-4 years.

4. MY H1B is valid for another 6 months approx.

5. Do i need an extension of H1b to be applied to re enter US in case my assignment is over in 2 years in UK.

Thanks for sharing the info my friends

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.