Filing extension for unused expired H1b Approval now?


Recommended Posts

2007 India -->

1.Filed for H1 and received H1b approval papers.

2008 USA -->

2.Came to USA on H4 with husband.

3. Filed for COS from H4 to H1.Denied by USCIS

due to no PO by the employer.

2009 India --> Left to India with husband

2010 USA --> Came to USA on H4 again with husband.

2011 --> I have never used the H1 approval papers to work. The validity on I797B says " Valid from 10/1/2007 to 08/31/2010 " . That means they are expired in 2010 itself.

Now, is there anyway I can make use of them if I get job and can get client letter?

Is it possible to file for extension for those expired papers?

Let me know my options to start working in USA.



Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.