About H1B amendment after Employer's address change

Recommended Posts


My employer has changed his address within the radius of 35 miles of the old address.

I am in the different state and working from the client location. Do we need to file an amendment when the employer changes the address?

On the USCIS website, it is not saying about employer address change. 

Any suggestions? 


Link to comment

I think they are in the same MSA. The previous one was 75039 and the new one is 75044. 

Also, but the USCIS doesn't mention anything about the amendment if the employer moves. It only says if the employee moves. 


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.