DS-160 question: Spouse's address in "Family Information - Spouse" section. Spouse was living in USA, currently living in India

Hi,

I am in H1-B, living in USA and I have approved I-797 until August 2027, but my stamped visa in passport is expiring on August 2024.  Since, am planning to go to India in August 2024, I have to attend H1-B visa stamping.

My wife's H4 is expiring in August 2024, she stayed in USA from July 2023 to Feb 2024 and she went to India on March 1 2024 for pregnancy.  She will stay in India for another 1 year until June 2025, so we have not applied for her H4 Extension.

1. In DS-160, there is a question in DS-160, "Do you have any immediate relatives, not including parents in USA?" (Note: Immediate relatives includes spouse, children).

Do I have to answer "Yes" to above DS-160 question, since my wife was living in USA from July 2023 to Feb 2024 and she will come back to USA after 1 year (OR) Do I have to answer "No" to above DS-160 question, since my wife is not living in USA currently?

Could you please clarify whether I have to answer "Yes" (OR) "No" to this above DS-160 question?

2. There is a question in DS-160, to enter Spouse's address in "Family Information - Spouse" section. 

In the "Family Information: Spouse" section, for the question on "Spouse's address". Should I need to give the current Indian address where my wife is currently living ? (OR) should I have to provide USA address where she lived from July 2023 to Feb 2024 ? Please clarify