H4 Petition ( I 539) DOB mismatch due to USCIS Error and corrected. Did not receive the latest Approval (I539) notice

Hi, I came to US in H1B and worked for employer1 and then switched to employer2. The attorney firm filed the H1B ( I129) and H4 I539 for us. I got the approval notice. I noticed there is a DOB mismatch in the Spouse I539 approval notice. So the attorney filed a service request and this was corrected in the USCIS. But I did not receive the approval notice for the same. When I checked with the attorney, they are also not sure about receiving the latest notice.

Now We are planning to go for H4 Visa stamping next week through drop box appointment based on latest approval. Should this create an issue or affect my Spouse H4 visa approval? Should I even submit the copy of H4 approval notice during the drop box appointment. My Wife also has a valid H4 Visa stamped for another 2 months. Should I consider go for the drop box appointment now.

Kindly help and provide your valuable suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...