How risky it's to adjust status to F2 while I am on L1A with I-140 already approved?


Recommended Posts

Hi! I am on L1A. Might leave the employer soon. My spouse has F1. I have I-140 already approved.

Can I adjust the status to F2 while I am in the U.S. and waiting to submit I-485?

I feel that F2 has the non-imigrant intent, so having I-140 (EB-2) already approved clearly disproves that. Wdyt? What should I do while I am waiting for I-485 current/priority date in my situation?

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...